What is Peering Manager?
Peering Manager is an open source web application designed to help manager and document peering networks and peering sessions. It is not a tool that aims to replace the great PeeringDB.
Peering Manager is built on the Django Python framework. It runs as a WSGI service behind your choice of HTTP server.
|HTTP Service||Apache 2 or nginx|
|WSGI Service||gunicorn or uWSGI|
|Task queuing||Redis 6+|
For a quickstart, you can use Containers or Ansible. For a more traditional setup, see the setup guide on how to get started.
You can help this project in many ways. Of course you can ask for features, give some ideas for future development, open issues if you found any and contribute to the code with pull requests and patches.
You can also support the development of this project by sponsoring it. Developing such project can be time consuming and it is done on personal time. Giving few dollars/euros/pounds/etc... can be a way to say thanks and help to free some time to develop this project.
Spreading The Word
- RIPE76 Peering Manager - Easing Peering Sessions Management by Guillaume Mazoyer (English)
- FRnOG32 Peering Automation and Documentation by Guillaume Mazoyer (French)
- LUNOG2 A better Internet thanks to peering and automation by Guillaume Mazoyer (English)
- NetLdn16 Peering Manager - Your BGP Source Of Truth by Guillaume Mazoyer (English)
- DE-CIX Tech Meeting 2021 - Keeping track of your BGP configuration by Guillaume Mazoyer (English)
- RIPE84 An introduction to Peering Manager by Guillaume Mazoyer (English)