Peering Manager v1.1 Release Notes
Version 1.1.0 | MARK I (Features release) | 2019-12-08
Autonomous System contacts can be synchronized from PeeringDB to use them as recipients for e-mails. Some PeeringDB contacts are hidden and cannot be synchronized if the
PEERINGDB_PASSWORD are not set in the configuration. For all contacts to be synchronized, clearing the cache then re-synchronizing with PeeringDB is required.
When a contact is available for an Autonomous System a
Send E-mail tab will be available from the AS view. An e-mail template has to be selected along with a contact to send the e-mail to. E-mail templates can be written following this section of the documentation. An example is also available.
- #191 - Bulk edit, bulk delete Internet Exchange peering sessions fromAutonomous System view
- Code testing against Python 3.8
- #187 - Mock external APIs, softwares and e-mails for unit tests
- Add configuration options
PEERINGDB_PASSWORDfor PeeringDB credentials
- Update Bootstreap CSS to v4.4.1
- Update Select2 to v4.0.12
- #185 - Fix adding the same peering sessions on more than one Internet Exchange
- Fix version string in the user interface